This is our most popular option as it includes our CrossFit membership along with all of our other group classes. This functional strength & conditioning program is developed to make you prepared for a broad range of physical tasks, along with other health benefits such as improved body composition, lower blood pressure, stronger immune system, etc.
Click here to learn more about CrossFit ➞ WHAT IS CROSSFIT?
Our MetCon (Metabolic Conditioning) classes are designed for beginners to jump into our classes right away and for seasoned athletes to include additional cross-training sessions into their routine. MetCon sessions focus on developing outstanding cardio, endurance and technique using functional movements involving bodyweight, kettlebells, dumbbells, med balls and plyometrics.
Click here to see what a typical MetCon class is like ➞ METCON CLASS
|Standard Plus Monthly||Standard Monthly||MetCon Plus Monthly||MetCon Monthly|
|2 classes/day||1 class/day||1 class/day||1 class/day|
|Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now|
|Class Packs Available||Class Packs Available||Class Packs Available|
|№ of classes||Price|
|1 Class||25||Contact Us|
|5 Pack||115||Buy Now|
|10 Pack||225||Buy Now|
|20 Pack||357.14||Buy Now|
|Standard Monthly||200||Buy Now|
|Additional purchase of $50 for On Ramp sessions is required for new members on class packs.|
|№ of classes||Price|
|10 Pack||180||Buy Now|
|20 Pack||300||Buy Now|
|MetCon Plus Monthly||175||Buy Now|
- Monthly memberships renew automatically each month; a credit card on file is required. Additional payment options are available, email us for details.
- New Standard Plus and Standard memberships requires 2 one-on-one On-Ramp sessions prior to start of membership.
- No shows or late cancellations (3 hours or less prior to class time) are subject to a $5 penalty.
- First time Standard Class packs purchase requires an additional $50 for the mandatory 2 one-on-one On-Ramp sessions.
- No shows or late cancellations (3 hours or less prior to class time) are subject to a loss of session.
- Expiry (classses must be used within the listed time frames):
- 5-pack: 4 months
- 10-pack: 6 months
- 20-pack: 8 months