- All auto-pay memberships are required to have a Credit Card on their Wodify accounts
- All monthly memberships (except the Monthly Standard Plus) have 1 class/day attendance limit
- All Monthly Memberships require 2 Weeks notice before cancelling
- Cheques for auto-pay must give at least a minimum of 2 months in advance
- Each Pack membership have an expiration date ( 10 packs = 6 Months, 20 Packs = 8 months)
- All Memberships can be put on hold for up to 2 weeks a month.
- All Memberships are non-refundable
- Open time is restricted to authorized athletes (Additional fees may apply)
- OnRamps for Standard Memberships must be completed before joining classes and are required to complete regardless of previous experience
Reservations, Cancellations and signing into classes
- All athletes must reserve their sessions ahead of time using the Wodify application
- Cancellations must be done 3 hours prior to the start of their class to avoid late cancellation
- If an emergency comes up within the 3 hour time frame, please contact the Academy via phone or email
- Late cancellation and no shows for classes will result in penalties on memberships
- For Packs: loss of session
- For Monthly: Automated $5 Charge for each late cancel/no show.
- Please ensure to free up your spot if you cannot attend the session,
- Priority for class attendance will be given in the following manner upon availability of space
- First: Athletes for have reserved a session
- Second: Athletes on Waitlist
- Third: Last minute sign in or unreserved athletes
- To ensure safety and mange class sizes, coaches reserve the right to refuse athlete attendance if the class is full.
General Rules and gym ETIQUETTE
- Please leave the gym space in a better condition than when you found it
- Share the gym space, please be courteous to your community especially when multiple classes are in effect
- The locker room and the bathrooms are all Co-Ed, please be respectful to your fellow athletes. Private changing rooms can be found on the second floor.
- Sign out equipment borrowed from the front end and check off when you have returned it. Missing or not returned equipment may be charged to your accounts.
- No food, animals and headphones in the gym space
- Keep music volume respectable in the gym space