GROWING COMMUNITY THrough CROSSFIt & COACHING
An afternoon that can change your life and many others too.
The Academy Of Lions prides itself on having the best coaching staff, with the most knowledge, skills and passion. We nurture our community by developing great people for leadership roles.
We have a system that provides mentorship to young & emerging coaches to help them excel in their professional and athletic practices.
The COMBINE is our way to build relationships with Coaching & Internship candidates. Opportunities will be given to successful candidates.
If you are looking to develop your skills, contribute to the community and learn under the one of the best staffs in the country, please check out the criteria below:
- Completed CrossFIt Level 1 Certification or registered
- Completed CPR/First Aid Certification
- Hold at least 2 other fitness, health or nutrition certifications
- We strongly value Agatsu Fitness & Varbanov Weightlifting Certifications
- We also prioritize anyone with a Post-secondary level accreditation in a related field such as Kinesiology, Exercise Physiology, Health, Fitness, Nutrition, RMT, Health Club Management etc.
- Candidates should have a lifestyle that will allow them to afford time to train at the Academy on a regular basis, attend social events, coach or assists on sessions.
- Be willing to spend at least 10 hours a week at the Academy in exchange for access to our programs, services & mentorship