On Saturday, July 29th
Compete with Pride!
- Put your skills to the test in this mini-competition. (members and non-members)
- Each person contributes $30 with proceeds going towards The 519 Organization
- Three events will take place on the afternoon of the 29th with a mixture of individual and partner events (Don't worry we'll pick your partners for you!)
- Just an afternoon of good WODs, great community and all around fun!
What a great way to enjoy the summer than a nice, friendly competition with your friends and support the LGBTQ community!
So, we've got a great little event that everyone in our community (and city for that matter) can participate in. We wanted to come-up with some more fun, simple & charitable events. So, we'll be doing more of these "micro-events" to help spread the joys of community style health.
TENTATIVE SCHEDULE FOR EVENT
1:30PM-2:30PM: Show up for the event, last minute donations and registration (Provided available space)/ Check in
3:00PM-4:00PM [SHARP!]: First Event Starts
4:00PM-5:00PM: Second Event Starts
6:00PM-7:00PM: Third Event Starts
7:30PM-8:00PM: Placement Announcements
For this event, majority of registration fees will be going to The 519 Organization for their charity to support the LGBTQ services they provide for the community! You can learn more about their initiatives by clicking their logo!
OKAY, YOU CONVINCED ME, HOW DO I REGISTER?
It's super easy.
1. Fill out the entry form below with your name & info, then send you a confirmation email with a waiver form.
2. Pay your registrations fee! It can be paid the donation link below. Early registration reserves you a spot for the competition. It is $30/person and majority goes towards support The 519.
REgistration has closed! HOwever, we encourage you all to come by and cheer on the community on July 29th from 3pm onwards!
Bam! You're Done
If there are any questions or concerns, please contact Amedeo Patuelli or Jed Cabilete (Amedeo@academyoflions.com OR Jed@academyoflions.com)